What do you value about Melbourne? Share your aspirations for the city in our Community Vision online survey by Sunday 28 March to help us determine key priorities for the next 10 years.
We want to create a Community Vision that reflects diverse voices of people who live, work, study, visit or own a business in Melbourne.
This vision will help us align the activities, decisions, plans and strategies for everyone who shapes the city.
Since the Community Vision was last updated in 2016, our city has gone through immense change and the COVID-19 pandemic has profoundly affected the economy and the way Melburnians live and work.
In November 2020, a new Council was sworn in. Before the council identifies the key priorities that will form the next four-year council plan, we need to know your aspirations for the future of Melbourne.
The Community Vision survey invites you to reflect on what you love about Melbourne today, and what you want for the city in 10 years.
Last year, you told us that you want to live in a Melbourne that:
- is healthy and safe
- considers climate change in everything we do
- is a vibrant and unique meeting place that attracts people, talent and investment
- has a strong economy for everyone
- leads in the use of technology to make our city better
- is inclusive, accessible and affordable
- involves the community as it recovers and changes.
To have your say on these topics, and any others that are important to you, visit Community Vision survey.