Eighty per cent of Victorians are willing to take action on climate change, according to research by Sustainability Victoria. It’s a team effort, and everyone can make a difference.
Here are five powerful New Year’s resolutions you can make for 2020.
- Purchase 100 per cent GreenPower for your home or business to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Switch your superannuation to a provider that has divested from fossil fuel. Learn more at Market Forces.
- Commit to reducing meat in your diet and source your food locally. Here are some food-shopping tips from Sustainability Victoria.
- Join the CitySwitch Green Office program to take action on climate change at work.
- Attend the Sustainable Living Festival in February to learn more about your own impact.